Do you waste hours hunting down your favorite movie only to realize you lent it to your friend a couple of weeks ago? Do not fret; this happens to all of us who own movies. Having an organized method for your movies can help keep your collection available and at your fingertips at all times.
- An idea for organizing your movies is to categorize your movies. Take your movies and place them into categories such as drama, romance, comedies, romantic comedies, horror, documentaries, biographies, and so on. Alphabetize your movies in each category. Grab a notebook and add tab pages. Label the tabs with your movies' categories. Once you have labeled your pages, jot down the titles to your movies in each tabbed section of your notebook. Keep your notebook by your movies for easier access to your movie list.
- Keeping your movies alphabetized by titles is another way to organize your movies. This system will make it easy to find your movies when you are looking for your favorites, by name.
- If you prefer keeping all of your files on your personal computer, there are numerous movie organizing software programs available for your needs. Several programs will only need the UPC (Universal Product Code) number on the movie box. The UPC number is found next to the bar code. Several online programs will provide you with a photo of your movie and can include a summary of the movie.
- Organizing your movies by 'favorites' is another great way to sort out your movies. Keep your favorite movies together. Placing your favorite movies by recently released dates can keep your newer movie purchases first with older purchases towards the end of your shelves. This method will help you know where to look for your favorite movies.
- With enhancements on televisions and movie DVDs, keeping your movies organized by Blu-Ray or High-Definition types may help you choose which movies you pick out first. In the event you have your movies in both Blu-Ray or High-Definition and traditional technologies, place a label on the front of your movie book to quickly identify which movie has the latest technology when keeping your movie titles together.
- Do you have movies you watch because your favorite actors are performing in the films? If you do, organize your movies by your favorite actors. Placing a photo in front of your book or file can add a quicker way to keeping your movies organized and picking out your movies.
Go ahead; grab the popcorn, sweet treats, and favorite beverage. Head on over to enjoy your own movies knowing you have all you need with your organized system for your favorites movies.