Keeping Your Glove Box Organized
Whether you use your car as an office on wheels or as a vehicle to get you from point A to point B, an organized glove box is a necessity. There are a number of items that should be organized within your car's glove box. It is easy to have your glove box become the gathering hole for all items from everyone who uses your car. It does not have to be that way!
- Keep your most recent insurance and registration cards in your glove box. Make it a habit to physically get up and go to your car to exchange out the old insurance and registration cards when you receive the new cards. Having a small plastic or cloth document holder can make it easy to find your insurance and registration cards in the event you are in an accident.
- In the event of an accident, keeping a copy or two of your contact information inside your vehicle's glove box can make a horrible situation a little easier to bear. Your document should contain your name, full address, telephone number, car insurance phone number and your car insurance policy number. Your document should be attached to a blank copy with titles for the other motorist's information. This document can be kept with your insurance and registration cards. Having this information will help you remember what needs to be given to the other motorist or emergency personnel in the event of an accident.
- Place your automobile's manual in your glove box. The manual is usually small enough to fit comfortably into the glove box and comes in handy when you have a need to refer to any section of your car.
- Keep only the essentials in your glove compartment. A small bag to hold a small amount of medicines such as mealtime pills, small packets of aspirin, sinus, or pain medication may come in handy when stuck in traffic. Having a day or two of extra mealtime pills may be useful if an unexpected restaurant visit happens.
- Try not to over stuff your glove box. If your car telephone charger not fit into your glove box compartment without using your feet and hands to push the door closed, perhaps it can be placed somewhere else inside your car.
- Keep an electronic file system of your car's maintenance schedule on your personal computer. Maintaining an online file of upcoming car maintenance appointments can get rid of unnecessary papers inside your glove box compartment. Placing appointments directly into your calendar, cell phone, or PDA can eliminate the need to keep appointment cards cluttering the inside of your car's glove box.
- Keep a business card of your car towing service inside your glove compartment for unexpected tows. Finding the phone number of your reliable towing service or insurance company quickly can help reduce stress. Important telephone numbers sometimes get forgotten when you purchase a new cell phone.
Keeping an organized glove box in your vehicle can eliminate many frustrations. A neat glove box can allow information to be at your fingertips instantly saving time and keeping space free for other important items.
Whether you are a professional gardener or simply an enthusiastic amateur, if you have a yard then you probably have ...
Honestly now, who wouldn't want to have a perfectly organized and clutter free garage? After all, wouldn't it be nice to ...
Whether you spend days working from your car or use your car occasionally to run errands, an organized car is necessary. ...