With all the wonderful storage items available, jewelry storage is easier than ever. Keeping your beautiful accessories in the open or keeping them at an undisclosed location is simpler than ever once you decide the location where you would like to keep them. Put on your creative cap and let us get started!
- What type of jewelry storage area works for you? Would you like a private area to keep a secured jewelry storage unit? Are you the type of person who is constantly on the move and likes to display your jewelry on top of your bureau? Once you decide how you would like to store your jewelry, then you can move forward in obtaining just the right storage piece.
- Numerous jewelry storage chests can be hidden inside your closet to keep the jewelry unit out of sight. Placing a jewelry storage piece inside your closet can allow additional space in your room.
- Elegant wooden jewelry stands and chests can enhance your room's decor. If the traditional decorative style is not the ambiance you would like to create for your jewelry storage, key holders are a unique way to hang your neck chains, watches, rings, and bracelets. You can even hang your car keys with your jewelry so you will never forget to put on your favorite piece of jewelry before you head out.
- Another idea to keep in mind is whether you have pets or children. Keeping jewelry out in the open can be tempting for both the two-legged or four-legged family members. Maintaining your jewelry safe from the reach of your children or pets is just as important as the safe location in which you keep your jewelry.
- A great option for keeping your jewelry dust-free and clean is to place it in a covered jewelry holder and then put the jewelry holder in your drawer. The jewelry storage holder is out of sight and dust-free. Numerous jewelry storage holders come in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Small plastic utility storage bins can also be used to keep your jewelry organized. Your jewelry can be organized in your storage units can by types of rings, watches, bracelets, earrings, tiepins, or broaches.
- Another option for storing your jewelry is decorative boxes or trays. Keep your jewelry easily available by keeping your jewelry on stunning trays or boxes.
- A great jewelry storage idea is to use a shoe rack. Place the shoe rack with all your favorite jewelry items on the back of your bedroom door. The shoe rack now holding your jewelry is out of sight to anyone entering your bedroom.
Find a home for your precious or custom jewelry pieces can be fun, exciting, and simple. Avoid lumping all of your jewelry items together in a box or tray. The variety of jewelry storage ideas and cost ranges can be made affordable to everyone in need of a new storage area for your clothing accessories.
Nilsa is currently working on her first novel. She is author of numerous newspaper and magazine articles, and poems of which one has been published in a book of poetry. She and her husband reside in the foothills of one of Colorado's most beautiful mountains. Learn more about Nilsa...
Organizing Your Bookshelves
Having a well-organized bookshelf can provide a neater look to your home. Bookshelves can provide an excellent location ...
Making Your Clothes Closet Usable
Creating a usable clothes closet does not only maximize your limited living space but will provide breathing room for ...
Adding Storage to Any Room
We all have a room in our homes that could probably be best described as "cluttered." Many of us are filled with dread at ...
New Storage Solutions from Recycled Items
Using older materials and containers are a great way to store and organize items that you may have just laying around. ...
Whether you are a professional videographer or simply a person who is interested in making your own videos, video storage ...
Banish Clutter to Unusual Places
The main component in being able to dispose of clutter through organization is imagination. Here are a few ideas on how ...